1 包 = 20G
Honeysuckle has the effects of clearing heat and detoxification. Honeysuckle is cold in nature and has a sweet taste. It has a good effect on clearing heat and detoxification. It is used for various fever and venereal diseases, such as body heat, rash, spotting, carbuncle, throat swelling, etc. Honeysuckle has the effect of relieving heat and removing evils. Honeysuckle has a certain effect on dispelling wind-heat, wind-heat to the outside, body heat, headache, insomnia, dreaminess, dry mouth and so on.
- Clearing heat and detoxification: Honeysuckle is cold in nature, sweet in taste, enters the lungs, heart, and stomach meridians. It is mainly used for heat toxins and carbuncle.
- Enhance immunity: The biological activity of chlorogenic acid contained in honeysuckle can promote body metabolism and regulate body functions after entering the body, thereby helping to improve body immunity.
- Anti-inflammatory: The active ingredients in honeysuckle have obvious anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects, can effectively promote the release of adrenal cortex hormones, and can well inhibit various inflammations and swelling and pain phenomena.
- Antibacterial: Honeysuckle contains various biochemical components such as inositol, lutein, cyclohexanol, etc., which has a strong inhibitory effect on various pathogenic bacteria such as hemolytic streptococcus, staphylococcus aureus and pathogenic viruses of upper respiratory tract infections. force.
- Lowering blood lipids: the active ingredients of honeysuckle can be fused with cholesterol, reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the intestine, and lower the cholesterol content in plasma. Drinking honeysuckle tea can help the human body to clean up fat and harmful substances in the blood in time, increase blood flow in blood vessels, and effectively prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as myocardial infarction.
- Diverging wind-heat: honeysuckle sweet and cold, aromatic evacuation, good to disperse the lung heat evil, diathermy up to the table, can be used to treat exogenous wind-heat or body heat in the early stage of febrile disease, sore throat and thirst.
Some people often drink large amounts of honeysuckle at one time in order to improve its effects on themselves. However, due to the cold properties of honeysuckle, drinking too much is prone to gastrointestinal discomfort.
People with deficiency and cold of the spleen and stomach should be cautious to use honeysuckle, and those with deficiency and cold of the spleen and stomach may increase the burden on the spleen and stomach, which is detrimental to their own health.
Female menstrual cold can easily lead to menstrual disorders, and honeysuckle is cold, so it is not advisable to drink too much.
Pregnant women should not drink too much. Pregnant women will have adverse effects on themselves and their fetuses.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Since this product is naturally grown, the color will naturally change according to the climate season. If you mind, please do not place an order.
- Photo is for reference only
- If symptoms persist, please consult a doctor.
|What’s in the box|
1 pack = 20g