- MDA 批准
- 98.3% 的高精度
- MDA Approved
- Easy to use
- Get the result within 15 minutes
- High accuracy of 98.3%
阳性 (+)：15-30 分钟内 T 和 C 线均出现红色条带。
- Test card
- Sample Extraction Tube
- Tube Cap
- Paper Cup
- Sputum Dropper
- Sensitivity: 97.3%
- Specificity: 99.2%
- Read the instructions for use carefully before using the product.
- For more accurate results, please test it on the fourth to fifth day after contact.
- This product is applicable to sputum samples. Using other sample types may cause inaccurate or invalid test results.
- Sputum comes from the respiratory tract. Hence, the tested individual is required to perform a deep cough (expectorate) and spit it out into the sputum container.
- Please make sure that a proper amount of sample is added for testing. Too much or too little sample amount may cause inaccurate results.
Interpretation of Result:
- Positive (+): Red bands appear at both of T and C line in 15-30 minutes.
- Negative (-): A red band appears at C line while no red band appears at T line in 15-30 minutes after sample loading.
- Invalid: As long as no red band appears at C line, it indicates that the test result is invalid, and should retest the sample with another test card.
- This product is intended for the assisted diagnosis of viral infections only. A final clinical diagnosis should also consider factors like symptoms, results of other tests as well.
- A negative result indicates that the viral load in the tested sample is below the limit of detection of this product. It cannot completely exclude the possibility of viral infection of the patient.
- A positive result indicates that the tested sample has a viral load higher than the limit of detection of this product. However, the colour intensity of the test line may not correlate with the severity of infection or disease progression of the patient.
1 kit = 1 person
1 box = 25 kit